http://www.pip.com.pl/MathUniversalis/1/index.html -- ISSN 1426-3513
- Editorial Introduction to this Issue to present its contents and to recall the anniversaries of Descartes and Leibniz.
- Formalized Mathematics - by John Harrison.
- An Approach of Formalizing Mathematics by Reformulations - by Manfred Kerber.
- A Browsable Format for Proof Presentation - by Jim Grundy.
- Two Leibniz's Legacies
Their Implications Regarding Knowledge Engineering - by Witold Marciszewski.
- Comments on Logic from a Rhetorical Point of View
- by Jan Wolenski (in dialogue with the Author).